Hello everyone. Congratulations! For choosing to create your own website rather than just downloading it from some site. I really appreciate this thinking as it make you independent and gives you some essential knowledge about coding. In this tutorial series we will cover all the things from basics to complete website set up. So please take your time to read everything carefully as it’s worth it.
This is Not a Reading Book…
Don’t read this tutorial series!
Requirements to build a website:
- You will require a little knowledge about HTML. If you are completely new its better if you can quickly go through our HTML tutorial series.
- You will require Adobe Dreamweaver version 4 or above.
- Difficulty level : Moderate
- Time required : 3 to 4 hours
End product of this Dreamweaver CC Tutorials:
- After this tutorial series, you will have been created a fully functional website on Dreamweaver.
- You will be familiar with the code so that you can create your own websites later on.
- We are going to create a website with explaining every part of it.
In next tutorial will start coding our first website. Thanks for reading this tutorial.If you liked it share it with your friends.
You may also like:
- Creating A Fully Functional Website
- Building WordPress Themes
- Dreamweaver Tutorials
- HTML Tutorials
- PHP Tutorials
- How To Create Contact Us Form