Music has become a very important part of our life and with the help of the Android Smartphones we can take our favorite music wherever we want and listen to it whenever we want. Also having the perfect music manager with us enhances the mesmerizing effect that music has on us. Android OS has become popular in a very short period of time and almost one out of four persons has an Android Smartphone in his pocket. So we have brought to you top 5 Music players that you can install on your Android device in order to experience your music in much better way than before.
Top Android Music Players:
PowerAmp is the best music player that you can download on your mobile phone. The app has been at the top of the list since last 3 years and is a powerful music manager as well as player offering its users a lot more features when compared to any other music player in Google Play Store. You can download a 15 day trial from the play store after which you need to pay for the full version if you want to keep it running.
- Capable of playing large number of sound formats
- 10 band graphic equalizer with presets
- Separate bass and treble adjustment
- Balancing, mono mixing and stereo expansion options.
- Customizable themes
- Fantastic music management
- Lyrics and album art support
- Fancy Widgets
Cons: There are no cons of this awesome Music Player.
PlayerPro music player is one of the most simple music player available in the market. Possessing a very down to earth interface, the looks of the player can also be optimized with the help of various skins that are available on the Play Store.
- Fantastic Organization
- Browsing by Genres, Albums, artists, folders, song names etc.
- Automatic downloading of missing album picture
- Customizable layout
- 20+ skins
- 10 band graphic equalizer
- Sleep timer feature
- 2 lockscreen widgets
Cons: The application does not possess any such cons.
The n7Music Player for Android gives you a break from the traditional music player that offers the same set of features to the users. The application has a very modern design as well as is loaded with a lot of features that other music players usually lack.
- Lot of Customization options
- 5 band graphic equalizer
- 1×4 and 2×4 widgets
- Bass boost and SRS/Dolby Surround features
- Lacks in radio and Podcast support
Additional Plug-in is required for displaying lyrics
Neutron Music Player is capable of providing a 32 as well as 64 bit HD quality audio output to the users. In addition to that the player also offers its users highly advances audio control features and is available on Google Play Store for $4.99. Users can also test the player by downloading a 5 day free trial of the app.
- High Quality Output
- 4- band parametric equalizer
- Surround sound feature
- Cross feed as well as rumble filter DSPs.
- Customizable skins
- Sleep as well as Wake timer
- Less Customizable skins
- Not so impressive music management
Music Players for Android to Listen Music:
Rocket Music player is a complete music player application for basic as well as advanced use. Offering a lot of features like ability to fade in as well as fade out, “up next” feature just like in iTunes, syncing of playlist, podcasts as well as play counts to iTunes, the player becomes one of the most downloaded music player of Play Store.
- 5 band equalizer upgradable to 10 band equalizer in the pro version
- Support of FLAC, WAV, APE etc. Lossless sound formats.
- Controllable lock screen
- Programmable sleep timer
- Displaying of embedded lyrics
- No radio function included
- Not all the formats are available in the trial version
An additional plug-in is required to sync the player to iTunes
Google Play Music is Google’s own app that consists of a large online catalog of awesome music that could be streamed if it is present in your country and if you have a subscription. The app also plays the music files that are stored on your device. It syncs with your Google account and does not need any kind of regular synchronization.
All the players have various features that distinguish them from one another, so that final decision falls on the user that which player he or she wishes to install on his device. You can also try the free versions one by one and then choose the player that fits your needs perfectly.